It's the most wonderful time of the year: the smell of new marble notebooks (you kids still use those right?) the sound of cracking open a fresh pack of no. 2 pencils (you kids still use those, right?!) and the undeniable sense of dread looming over your noggin as you already start procrastinating on your first homework assignment.
Did we say wonderful? We meant awful. School's back in session and everything is awful. Luckily, these memes can serve as a great distraction during your first class.
1. Send help.
2. Hi, My name is Michael, I'm an aspiring D.J.
3. Nothing wrong with preparing for the future.
4. I have a Ph.D in Best Boys.
5. Et tu, Darrell?
6. How am I already this behind?!
7. Go to hell, Karen.
8. Hello darkness my old friend.
9. I don't even have 1 highlighter.
10. Hell yeah, I see you.
11. I have abs now, but I still haven't finished analyzing "The Things They Carried".
12. Hey, a week is a long fucking time to be put together.
13. Just a little vodka to wash down the failure.