It's my favorite time of the week, it's time for the Weekly WYR. See if you're brave enough to choose a side in what surely are the universe's most difficult quagmires. And remember, if you've got a great WYR, send it to me at Streeter.Seidell @ Gmail.com.
Would You Rather
Would You Rather
- Be a guest on "The Daily Show" or on "The Colbert Report"? From Chris
- Have sex with a girl who used to be a guy, or a guy who used to be a girl? From Jay
- Have invented the PB&J sandwich or rap music?
- Do homework during your evening shift in the chemistry library or spend it thinking of WYRs? From Andrew
- Have a popcorn kernel stuck in the back of your throat for the rest of your life, or a fingernail that got trimmed too short? From Tom
- Never have to do your laundry or never have to clean your house/apt/dorm?
- Have to pay for everything in pennies or hundred-dollar bills for the rest of your life? From Matt
- Have a depressed operator on the other end of a suicide hot line, or an automated service? From James
- Always trip on your shoelaces or always get bloody noses?
- Read a would you rather that didn't have an alternate choice? From Andrew
- Control the volume of your farts or the smell? From Matt
- Lose all of the contacts in your cell phone, or be able to have all of them memorized, but only able to use a home phone? From Joseph
- Always be stuck in traffic or always miss calls from blacked numbers (with no voicemails)
- Be stuck in a cage with a hungry tiger or in a pool with a hungry great white shark? From John
- Win a blow job contest or lose a blow job contest? From James
And this week's winner of the "I'm High" award goes to Dylan, who sent in this.
- Yo Street, I'm HIGH!!!J
Wow, how poignant. Thanks Dylan!
Send your best (original) WYRs to Streeter.Seidell@gmail.com